¡EMPIEZA EL TOO COOL CATS TOUR!
-
Adelantando el libro que sale en diciembre, esta semana MaGnUs está en
TRES programas de streaming distintos.Martes 18/11 - 9h: W.A.M.
(youtube.com/@aweno...
Eisner/Lang minicomic
-
This is a risograph printed mini-comic, featuring side-by-side comparisons
of drawings based on stills from Fritz Lang films (M, Fury, You Only Live
Once, ...
"Luces de Neón" en Al Filo de los Hojas
-
Luces de neón - Reseña
*Datos del libro:*
*Autora:* Rodolfo Satullo
*Páginas:* 144
*Editorial:* Estuario Editora
*Año de publicación:* 2016
*Género:* Poli...
Hang Loose
-
Poster for the short film Hang Loose, directed by Sammy Harkham & Patrick
Brice, and Starring Kyle Field of Little Wings. 4 color silkscreen print on
110lb...
NOT/BUT
-
I found myself doing a weekly comic about comics. I'm sorry. First ten:
(click for bigger; click link for captions; linking all these was too much
work alr...
The Midnight Oil #1
-
The first Issue of the newest* Boston Comics Roundtable* anthology is out.
Please subscribe to our *tumblr right here*.
You can get a *FREE* copy today at...
I'll be leaving Blogger
-
I will be leaving blogger soon, I just wanted to let you know that I
appreciate all the support you gave me here in this blog.
I will be posting the new ad...
NYX: MAX
-
*WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN: NYX*
Tuesday, March 6, 2001
So, ever wanted to see what a mature-reader version of Jubilee and other
X-Men characters would have be...
Going deep with the Vigilant Geek
-
-
"With cool, original story concepts, incredible, captivating and
highly-detailed artwork, and a multi-issue continuity that will hook y...
LOGICOMIX: An Epic Search for Truth
-
This was on my wish list for Xmas, and luckily arrived under the tree…I
think it’s probably the best graphic novel I have read…ever! It’s fun if
you have...
3 comments:
The English version of it is called The Outside Inflation translated by kittenpatriot.
I have it and I will be publishing it here soon, thanks!
Gracias por trabucirlo es muy buenon
Post a Comment